Position - Network Team Lead
Location - Central London
Salary - £65,000 to £75,000 plus benefits
My client is currently on the look for a Network Team Lead to join their team. This role will be responsible for the overall operation and development of the network infrastructure, including but not limited to routing & switching, wireless, firewall, traffic management, SAN, IPS/IDS and SDN/SDDC services and management of service availability to ensure that the level of service delivered in all network services is matched to or exceeds the current and future agreed needs of the business, in a cost-effective manner.
- Experience in a Senior Engineer or Lead Engineer role
- Previous Team Leader experience
- Extensive hands-on with Cisco solutions
- Strong understanding of Azure networking solutions and principles
- Ability to create and clearly present service reports, RCA reports, Low-Level Designs and service improvement documentation
- Experience leading project delivery and service improvement initiatives
- Experience working within a fast-paced enterprise environment
- Excellent customer service skills
This role is based in London and comes with a generous salary of up to £75,000 plus benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.