Position - Network Systems Manager
Location - Central London
Salary - £50,000 plus benefits package
My client is currently on the look for a Network Systems Manager as they undergo a significant transformation in their team IT Team. This role will be responsible for operating and modernizing a secure network and systems environment, as well as planning, design and operational success of infrastructure projects.
- Achieved and proven experience of working at CCNA level.
- Strong Knowledge and experience with the following technology: Cisco VPN, Active Directory Wireless technology, VOIP, LAN, WAN
- Experience working with Cisco and HP Switches
- Understanding of Microsoft Server Stack
- Ability to define and interpret business requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
This role is based in London and comes with a generous salary of up to £50,000 plus benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.