Network/Infrastructure Engineer - Security, Cloud
A world leading consumer cosmetics brand are looking for a Network/Infrastructure Engineer to join their team deploying a new cyber security process across their 6 brands.
This a 12-month rolling contract, outside IR35, with a hybrid working set up of up to 4 days WFH and 1 day in the London Bridge HQ.
The Network/Infrastructure Engineer will have
- 5 years of experience in information security or cybersecurity
- Advanced knowledge of security practices for AWS environments: Cloudwatch, Guard Duty, etc.
- Demonstrable knowledge of at least three of the following areas and an appreciation of the rest:
- DevSecOps as well as main SAST/DAST and OWASP tools;
- Vulnerability Management;
- Threat Modelling & behaviour analysis tools: EDR, XDR, NDR;
- Web Application Firewall maintenance - Akamai, Azure and AWS;
- AWS - Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, s3, RDS, etc.
- Firepower IPS, IPSEC site-to-site and client VPN, Meraki VPN, IDS, AntiDDoS, Posture, SD-WAN;
- Microsoft Infrastructure: AD, GPOs and baselines;
- Linux Infrastructure;
- Cisco infrastructure: 6800/6500/3850/2960 IOS based switches / 8xx, 17xx, 28xx, 37xx routers / wireless LAN controllers & access points / ASA firewalls / Unified Call Manager / Unity Connection.
- Citrix NetScaler and Barracuda load balancers.