Position - Network Engineer
Location - Central London
Salary - £60,000 to £70,000 plus benefits package
My client is recruiting for a Network Engineer to join their team. They are looking for an Network Engineer who has strong technical and practical knowledge; the role will assist in the design, build, implementation, monitoring, and maintainence of moderately complex network systems on a global scale.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Cisco Routing & Switching (IOS, ASR, ISR, NXOS)
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI, APIC)
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Cisco Meraki Wireless
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA, Firepower, NGFW)
- VMWare VeloCloud SD-WAN
- Citrix NetScaler Load balancing & content switching
- Web Proxy / URL filtering
- BGP and OSPF
- Policy Maps
- Segmentation, VLAN, Spanning Tree, L3 interfaces, HSRP, EIGRP, TCP/IP
- QoS (Quality of Service), ACL (Access Control Lists)
- Network Monitoring & Alerting
- Network Traffic Analysis (Netflow, SPAN)
- Network Security products (including IDS, IPS, DLP)
- DDoS mitigation techniques and technologies
This role is based in Central London and comes with a generous salary up to £70,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.