Position - Network Engineer
Location - Leeds (remote working)
Salary - up to £60,000 plus benefits package
We are currently working with a global manufacturing business who are seeking a Network Engineer to join their infrastructure function. The role will support their move towards implementing network components of security policies, to protect the business and develop strategies and tools to ensure the business retains the required level of technical capabilities.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Significant experience working as a Network Engineer in a fast-paced organisation.
- Significant experience with Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), switching and firewalls (ASA, Firepower, Meraki), QoS
- Knowledge of cisco wireless technologies (Meraki desirable).
- Exposure to and within cloud providers (AWS and Azure) using IPSEC VPN's, Expressroute and DirectConnect Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This role is based in Leeds with the offer for remote working and comes with a generous salary up to £60,000.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.