Network Engineer - London - £50k - £80k
This role presents an exciting opportunity to help design, resource and build a new, robust best-in-class network infrastructure for Brevan Howard, the successful candidate will be able to combine their industry experience with a vision for further developments in a fast-paced environment.
Experience and Knowledge
- Maintaining data, voice or video network hardware and systems; investigates and resolves network and hardware matters of significance
- Working on a mix of projects to include, but not limited to Data Center, Branch Offices, video, and telephony - producing high quality documentation for network designs and processes.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of supporting a global network, delivering complete end to end connectivity
- CCNP Preferred, Minimum CCNA
- Support, management, and implementation of Next-Gen Firewalls
- Wireless (Meraki preferred)
- Site to Site VPNs on various devices (Inc IOS)
- Cloud Networking (AWS preferred)