Position - Network Engineer
Location - Central London
Salary - £60,000 to £65,000
We are currently working with an organisation based in the financial services. They are currently in need of a Network Engineer to join their business. The role will be responsible for engineering, optimizing and providing Level 4 support on the overall network to support business requirements. They will also collaborate effectively with the Network Architect to define, document and enforce network standards.
- Extensive understanding of Optical Networking MRV DWDM
- MPLS VPN architectures - advanced BGP multi-vendor
- Cisco Routers and Switches (ASR, ISR, Nexus, Catalysts)
- Security appliances (Cisco, Palto Alto)
- NetFlow and QoS tool - LiveAction
- Testing and Validation - Ixia
- Routing Protocols-BGP, OSPF, EIGRP - advanced knowledge required
- Switching technologies - VLANs, VSS, MPLS, vPC - advanced knowledge required
- Datacenter architectures - VxLAN/OTV/VDC
- Hands on experience with both on-prem and cloud network architects
- Multicast and IPTV Solutions
- Global DNS, and Local F5 - LTM and GTM
This role is based in London and comes with a generous salary of up to £65,000 plus benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.