Working within a highly technical team you will be involved in the design, deployment and support of advanced highly-available infrastructures to ensure service availability and successful delivery of solutions. To fulfil the role you must have a strong background in Cisco and Aruba networking and hold load balancing experience backed by a good understanding of security principles.
- Management of Cisco and Aruba networking solutions across the group's offices
- Maintain a broad understanding of technology
- Provide third line support to escalations from the level two infrastructure team
- Create, review and maintain documentation
- Perform any other duties that are reasonably required from time to time
- Be able to work outside of core business hours during project, maintenance or significant support activities
The ideal candidate will hold active CCNP/CCIE certifications