Position - Network and UC Manager
Location - FULLY REMOTE
Salary - £55,000 to £60,000 plus benefits package
We are working with a national charity who have recently gone through a significant transformation within their IT function, and they are looking for a Network and UC Manager to join their team. This role will be responsible for delivering unified communications and a secure and resilient network to multiple sites.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong knowledge of Network and UC best practice (SD-WAN, Zero-Trust networks, and Cloud telephony services).
- Ability to development, track, and operationalise meaningful metrics using SolarWinds.
- Awareness of authentication technologies, such as Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Authenticator and OneLogin.
- Good knowledge how and when to implement Azure NSG (Network Security Groups) and Application Security Groups (ASG).
- Attained their CCNP or higher.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role is fully remote and comes with a generous salary up to £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.