Position - Network and Security Engineer
Location - Birmingham (one day a week in the office)
Salary - £45,000 to £51,000 plus benefits package
We are currently working with a leading gaming business who are looking for a Network and Security Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity for a Network Engineer who is looking to move more into a security focused position. The role will be responsible for supporting and monitoring the current network, while contributing to a number of transformational projects in the business.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience configuring, implementing and managing next-gen firewalls, ideally Fortinet and Palo Alto.
- Experience configuring and utilising SIEM tools to monitor and analyse Security alerts.
- Experience working with DLP and Email Security technologies.
- Experience working with Vulnerability Management tools such as Rapid 7 IVM or Nessus.
- Experience designing, implementing, and administering Endpoint Detection and Response tools, ideally Sophos EDR/XDR.
- Experience working with Cisco network infrastructure including CatOS, ISE and Meraki Wireless.
- A thorough understanding of Information Security standards such as ISO 270001 and PCI-DSS.
This role is based in Birmingham and comes with a generous salary up to £51,000 + Bonus.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.