Position - Network and Security Engineer
Location - Manchester
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits Package
We are working exclusively with one of the world's largest logistics and supply chain companies currently going through a period of significant change and transformation.
They are looking to bring in an experienced Network and Security Engineer to join a brand new engineering function and have responsibility of the firewall estate across the entire EU network.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Significant experience working as a Network and Security Engineer within a large enterprise environment.
- Advanced Knowledge on Firewall platforms Palo Alto, FortiGate, Cisco, Juniper, IPS.
- Experience with F5 load balancing and reverse proxy.
- Knowledge of Forcepoint NGFW would be hugely advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This role is based in Manchester and comes with a generous salary up to £70,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.