A Mobile SDET with strong mobile automation experience with Swift, Java and Kotlin experience is sought to work for one of the UK's foremost media/publishing clients to help drive and scale their test automation efforts on one of their highly renowned mobile app (android/iOS). Please also note that this role is inside IR35.
The client would like to establish a robust test automation suite accross iOS and Android (Swift & Java/Kotlin). They require a consultative expert/lead to come into the team to take ownership of releases and establish best practice for quality assurance to build out their new native test automation capability.This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading media organisation that fully embraces modern approaches and attitudes to tech and and open to fresh ideas/perspective on how best to take this app forward.
- Test automation experience for Native Apps
- Experience in Lead capacity preferable
- Strong knowledge of agile software engineering practices
- Experience with CICD and related tooling
- API Testing
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience with media/publishing clients nice to have but non-essential
If you have the above experience please get in touch?