Mobile Roll Out Project Manager - 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote
A highly skilled Project Manager is required to join a company embarking on a Mobile refresh project on an initial 6 month contract. The plan is to replace around 4500 mobile devices that are coming to end of life.
- Appropriate training and Practitioner certification in Portfolio, Programme or Project Management (e.g. Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK, MSP, P3O, P3M3 etc), or equivalent experience
- Have good working knowledge / experience of Microsoft O365 stack (including MS Teams) and relevant Portfolio and Project Management planning tools
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) experience
- Experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all program/project phases - plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement and transition to BAU
- Collaborate with architecture, infrastructure, security and external partners to ensure solution is fully aligned to IT requirements.
- Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises
- Extensive experience of delivery that includes the use of third party supplier
- Knowledge and use of industry-standard program/project methods, tools and techniques
If you have the skills required to perform this role, please send your latest resume to email@example.com
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £500 a day
Duration: 6 Months
IR35 Status: Outside