a Migration Lead to work as part of an EMEA wide programme focused on productivity, security and connectivity.
The successful person will be required to work across the Programme overseeing the migration of each user as they migrate through a series of technology changes including Exchange Online, a standard build of Windows 10 and Enterprise Voice for Teams.
- Utilising multiple data sources create a master migration dashboard for all users.
- Work with Business Change Lead to map out user migration journey
- Identify non-standard use cases and work through impact with the project manager and the business
- Create status reports and updates on the ongoing migrations
- Build relationships at all levels of the business to enable programme success
- Work with and support key stakeholders including VIP's in adopting changes
- Support and challenge the programme team to ensure the best outcomes for the programme and the business
- Adhere to relevant escalation processes to manage transition risks and issues
- Build good working relations with all areas of Service Delivery and the business as usual IT operations team
Candidate Skill and Experience Requirements
- Adoption, Readiness and Change experience within transformation programmes is essential.
- Interpreting, extracting and analysing information from various types of documentation/systems and manipulating data into user friendly formats using Excel or Power BI.
- Expert product knowledge of Microsoft 365 and associated products
- Experience running workshops and training on new transitions
- Expert excel skills
If interested, please contact Sonny Allenby at La Fosse.