Mid/Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
Salary: c£60,000 + additional benefits
Location: London | Remote
Product Designer with 3+ years experience, required for a growing IT/Consulting company within the Educational Industry. They are looking for a Product Designer to join their design team in London, supporting and developing brand new products.
You will own the design vision for the end-to-end user experience. From strategic vision to creating new design features, you will ensure that anything their customers interact with is based on best design practice, research and concept tested before seeing it go live to millions of users!
- A portfolio with real world examples of projects you helped launch that showcase your end-to-end design thinking skills
- Extensive experience working on a diverse range of problems, delivering great design work and innovation
- UX and UI design skillset (best practices)
- Familiar with complex data models and processes
- Design system creation and management
- Ability to create prototypes for usability testing
- Strong stakeholder Management
- SASS experience
- Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe CS, HTML, CSS
Company perks and benefits
- 25 days of holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
Remote- must be London Based | ASAP Start
If that's the role for you, click the apply button now!