Role: Microsoft Technical Architect
Location: York (once restrictions are lifted)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: up to £75k
Our York based technology client is currently looking for a Technical Architect with strong Microsoft and Azure experience to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will act as the source of architectural knowledge in the Microsoft domain, and act as a real SME working with both customers and stakeholders to understand or define requirements, strategic needs and critical success factors. They are looking for someone with strong technical knowledge, experience, and ability to learn new skills quickly, as well as the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels. There will also be a strong Cloud focus to this role with a lot of the work focused on on-prem to Azure migrations.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong technical knowledge, experience, and ability to learn new skills quickly
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Good presentation skills and ability to engage non-technical audiences effectively
- Proficient team leadership skills, in particular to lead technical implementation teams effectively
- Commercial awareness, and consideration of those factors when designing solutions
- Technical authority, not only in chosen subject area but also on wider technical principles
- Big architecture experience - i.e. able to think about multiple streams and how they tie together
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who service a range of clients across multiple industries, and help solve the challenges and provide services across areas such as cloud migration, technical design, development and implementation and digital workflows.
If this role is of interest then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for more information.