Position - Microsoft Teams / O365 Engineer
Location - London (Fully Remote)
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are working with one of the world's largest marketing and media companies - Operating across 145 markets worldwide and with over 50,000 employees they are currently going through a Cloud-First Global Technology Transformation programme.
As part of this transformation the EUC team require an experienced Microsoft Teams / O365 Engineer to join their UK based team. Reporting in the Head of EUC Unified Communications Platforms the successful candidate will take ownership and be the SME of the technical delivery and support of the Microsoft Teams application.
Some inflight projects include, but not limited to are:
- JML Automation
- Migration of traditional telephony to Teams Enterprise Voice
- Zoom Integration
- Mergers & Acquisitions Integrations
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Teams
- Expert in PowerShell scripting and automation
- Good understanding of O365, Power Platform Azure & Graph API
- Coding Skills preferable
- A passion for driving automation
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
This role can be fully remote and comes with a generous salary up to £55,000 + Bonus & benefits.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!