La Fosse are working with a large private sector organisation who are looking for a 365 Migrations Engineer.
Must have worked in an agile project/environment and be Familiar with Azure Devops/Boards
The Microsoft 365 Migrations Engineer will be expected to:
* Build robust solutions, based on project architects' design
* Work closely with others in the Cloud programme that spans Identity & Access Management, Productivity & Collaboration, Enterprise Management & Tooling, content migration and End User Computing, with the engineer's speciality being Microsoft 365 applications and Migrations.
* Work with the project manager, architect and implementation engineers to establish delivery approaches and plans.
* Support the Project Manager and Project Team in building and deploying designed solutions
Deployments delivered to include:
* Microsoft core tenant configurations including Defender for M365
* Microsoft 365 core applications and services including but not limited to OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange, Power Platform and automated site/team/application provisioning capability.
* Application of Information architecture and governance model controls including retention schedules, rights management, access control and compliance (SOX, GDPR) and maximising M365 E5 Subscription benefits
* Migrations from Exchange, SharePoint and other unstructured data repositories including operation of migration tooling and build of migration target containers
Role Requirements: What is the expected level of knowledge (education, business/technical expertise, practical experiences, etc) required for this role? (NB: Not those of the current jobholder)
5+ years Microsoft/Office 365 build and migration experience
Relevant Microsoft/Office 365 and/or Azure Certification (Associates level or higher)
M365 Operating Models, Service Transition and Knowledge Transfer
OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, Exchange, Power Platform
Large Volume unstructured data migrations to M365
Defender for M365
M365 Governance and Information Management
M365 Security Centre / Compliance Centre / SOx / GDPR