Role: Microsoft 365 Manager - Collaboration and Productivity
Location: Maidenhead (remote until restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 9 months/until year end
Rates: up to £510/day (inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Maidenhead based pharmaceutical client is currently looking for a Microsoft 365 Manager to join them on a contract until the end of the year focusing on Collaboration and Productivity. The successful candidate will partner with key stakeholders to drive the Collaboration and Productivity strategy and roadmap. You will be responsible for the management and development of the Collaboration and Productivity solutions, delivering continuous improvements and ensuring stable solutions, best practice and governance is developed and followed. You will also be responsible for leading, managing and motivating the Collaboration and Productivity team.
- Deep understanding and practical experience in Collaboration and Productivity tools (especially Microsoft 365 tools)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Logical thinking and creative problem-solving ability
- Great attention to detail
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.