Marketing Data Analyst role - Hatfield/ Hertfordshire - 2 days a week in the office - £50,000
A Marketing Data Analyst is required for a Property client based in Hertfordshire. You will join remotely and work from home for the timebeing however once the offices open back up again they would like 2 days per week on site.
Data Analysts are responsible for building and automating analytical insight to drive improved decision making across the performance marketing function. The role will involve working closely with the rest of the Performance Marketing team to develop and enact a rigorous evidence led approach to lead gen marketing.
Must have strong SQL Skills and preferably exposure to Python/R.
- Use internal and external data to create insightful analysis around media performance in order to improve business decision making
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of functions, departments and the organisation as a whole.
- Use industry leading data modelling practices to analyse findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Pro-actively analyse marketing data in order to come up with new customer or business insights, that lead to recommendations for change
- Identify the processes, people and technology required to instigate the improvement or change.
- Develop business cases which articulate benefits, opportunities and costs for potential changes.
- Working collaboratively with third parties to access external data and conduct data quality reviews of their outputs when needed.
- Working with internal IT/technology team to progress data solutions as required
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing the recommendations to the business.
- Communicate the benefits of recommendations to stakeholders and help to address any uncertainty and concern.
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- To manage some small change projects / activities to an agreed methodology as determined by the project's senior stakeholders/sponsors.
If this is of interest please apply now for immediate consideration.