Marketing Automation Manager - Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience - £70,000 - London
Are you a talented Marketing Automation Manager looking for an incredible opportunity to join a leading market intelligence business? La Fosse Associates are currently partnering with this business to recruit a forward thinking and progressive Marketing Automation Manager to join their team.
This role sits within the Marketing team and is a key hire as the role holder will be responsible for driving both strategy and implementation across the email channel for both new client acquisition and existing client retention & up-sell - as well as being the business' expert in marketing automation, tasked with leveraging maximum return from our recently implemented Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool.
- Develop and execute overall email marketing strategy for the company's products and services by audience and segment.
- Deliver Budget targets of marketing qualified leads to pass to Sales team for new business acquisition and cross-sell/up-sell to existing clients.
- Own email campaign plan, scheduling evergreen and tactical/event driven activity to deliver to business targets and leverage market opportunities.
- Own Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ensuring appropriate configuration to deliver email channel and broader business needs and exploit its full potential for both email and building cross- channel customer journeys across email, website, landing pages and other marketing channels.
- Establish KPI's and track channel performance to ensure delivery to expected business outcomes and inform future strategy.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience
- B2B experience
- Strong communication, people and stakeholder management skills, including with senior Sales leaders
- Data-minded and results-focused with experience in measuring impact
- Hugely customer-focused with a passion for great customer journeys and for quality of execution
The organisation offer data & analytics, software insight to financial investors within a variety of markets. Currently over 80,000 investors and fund managers rely on their product to make informed decision in a rapidly changing market. They are looking for a someone to take ownership for a suite of products/tools across the brand.
Salary and Benefits
They salary on offer for this Marketing Automation Manager is £50,000 - £70,000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.