My client, one of the big 4 consultancies, are looking for a Manager for their Solution Architecture function on a permanent basis within their insurance practise to help their Insurance clients to solve their most complex problems, helping them to shape and deliver a strategy, particularly within their insurance practise platform transformation team.
The successful applicant will be working as part of the Global and General insurance market practise, and will be able to build upon existing industry knowledge and consultancy skills to develop their expertise.
The role will include:
- Providing technology expertise and collaborate with clients to establish their technology strategy, future state-of-the-art systems and implementation roadmaps impacting one or many areas of the insurance business
- Articulating the architectural vision, conceptualise and experiment with alternative architectural approaches.
- Providing client transformation programmes and projects with the solution architecture leadership and expertise.
- Working with clients throughout the whole project lifecycle activities across discovery, requirements gathering, solution design and build, end-to-end testing, process definition and change and go-live
- Working with internal and external client stakeholders
It will be a requirement of the role that the successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience delivering within insurance (General, Specialty, London Market, Broking or Life & Pension)
- Worked on a number of complex high impact roles
- Been in either a delivery or an analysis role
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Knowledge of bespoke insurance applications i.e Guidewire, TIA, Duckcreek, etc.
- A broad understanding of the key architectural domains: Data, Application (including integration patterns), Security, Infrastructure or Business.
- Clear understanding of insurance processes and change within technology across General Insurance, London market or Reinsurance
- Experience in assessing insurance IT landscapes, business drivers and understanding impact of emerging technologies to define target and transition state architectures
- Familiarity with modern software delivery tooling, for example, Jira, Confluence, QA and CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of full insurance cycle i.e Policy administration, claims, underwriting, actuarial, renewals etc
If this sounds like it could be of interest, please apply below or email your cv to Vinnie.Chandra@LaFosse.com