Machine Learning Engineer (Outside IR35)
A client in the energy sector requires a Contract Machine Learning Engineer who will asses, analyse and organise large amounts of data, while also executing tests and optimizing machine learning models and algorithms.
Day Rate: £650 - £700pd
IR35 Status: Outside
Duration: 6 Months
Other: 2 days a week in Central London Office
This successful Machine Learning Engineer will have the following previous experience:
- Handling large real-time and batch bulk data sets from various systems (SCADA, External databases - RPA Tools, Internal databases - from ERP to excel)
- Identifying, cleaning, categorising and harmonising large datasets from RAW ingestion landing zones to clean data stores - ready for use by users and AI systems
- Worked closely with AI teams to advance data transform
- Designing ML systems on AWS / Palantir platforms
- Identifying differences in data distribution that affects model performance.
- Researching and implementing ML algorithms and tools.
- Transforming and converting data science prototypes.
- Developing machine learning apps according to requirements.
If interested, please apply to the ad or contact me directly at email@example.com