Role: Machine Learning Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Rates: up to £700/day (PAYE)
Our London based energy client is currently looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join them on an initial 6 month contract. With an analytical thought process and the ability to process complex information, the successful candidate will have excellent experience of manipulating data sets and building statistical models, and will familiar with Python. You will have an advanced knowledge of Data Science and should be able to handle big data, structured/unstructured data and be able to manage the data for further analytical processes.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process
- Experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods and using a variety of data tools
- Python (Numpy, SciPy, Sickt-Learn or Keras or Tensorflow)
- Knowledge of the Power Trading Value Chain and Wholesale Energy Markets
- Experience with fundamental modelling of commodities, ideally energy
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.