Role - M365 / O365 Collaboration Lead
Location - Maple Cross, Rickmansworth
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance & Benefits
We are working with one of the world's leading project development and construction groups. Operating around the world in selected markets in Europe and the US. With a turnover of £1.7 billion, my client is one of the country's top construction and development companies known for working on major projects such as HS2 − the UK's new high-speed railway.
Currently going through a IT transformation our client is looking for an M365 / O365 Collaborations Lead to join a growing team of IT specialist within the Microsoft O365/M365 stack.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- High level of knowledge in design, migration & support of the O365/M365 Collaborations Platform
- Previous experience in driving solutions across SharePoint, Teams & OneDrive
- Strong knowledge of Power Platform & Power Apps
- Ability to leverage and promote SharePoint capabilities
- Previous track record of support
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This role is based in Maple Cross, with flexible home working and comes with a salary of up to £50,000 plus a car allowance & benefits package.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.