Role: M365 Senior Test Manager
Rate: £550/day (Outside IR35)
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Location: London (Hybrid working model available).
Start Date: ASAP
M365 Senior Test Manager needed for our London based banking client - contract role based in London (remote/onsite working).
Our client is embarking on a programme of works (M365 Phase-1) aimed at delivering several key components derived from the Microsoft Office 365 platform. The delivery of these components will take place over several phases, aimed at delivering specific cloud services and key application enablers. The first of these phases has focused on Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Office 365 Security and Compliance services.
The second phase M365 Phase-2 programme will focus on enhancing further the platform delivered in M365 Phase 1 and has two projects: Unified Communication & Collaboration (UC&C) project delivering further Voice & Video enhancements through the Microsoft Teams platform and the Flexible working project.
- Experience on Test Management wherein at least 3 years of experience is working on Infrastructure Projects.
- Candidates must have had previous similar Microsoft Office 365 & and Unified Comms (Teams) testing experience
- Previous test analysis or testing experience on a major infrastructure migration project
- Consumption Rating Testing, OAT - Operational Acceptance Testing, L&P - Load & Performance Testing
- Test strategy, testing consultancy, migration management
- Strong experience on Unified Communications preferably Cisco & Microsoft Teams
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office 365 applications, specifically Intune, SharePoint and Teams
- Strong experience in Windows10 desktop, Microsoft office and associate windows infrastructure
- Versed with Data Centre, Cloud, Hosting, Telco, Internet, or Co Location LAN & WAN centre environments,
- Need to be hands on with respect to testing Infrastructure services, disaster recovery testing and scheduling/coordinating PEN testing and owning any remediation items.
- In-depth knowledge of the full testing life cycle
- Excellent coordination skills to conduct Model Office Testing
- Excellent experience working on projects delivered using Agile methodology
- Possess strong investigative and analytical qualities
- Excellent experience on Risk based testing and Exploratory testing
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Excellent communicator in English - both written and verbal
- Experience of full project life cycle delivery
- Able to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement
The role will be based out of the head office in London - there will be a hybrid model for onsite/remote working.
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch regarding next steps.