Role - M365 Product Specialist
Location - London (Remote)
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We are working with one of the largest property and facilities management organisations in the UK. With over 4,000 properties and a £3 billion asset portfolio, their core business includes Strategic Estate Planning, Asset Management, Construction Project Management and Facilities Management Services.
Currently their Product team is in need of an M365 Product Specialist to join their team predominantly work on the Microsoft 365 collaboration platform including but not limited to SharePoint Online, OneDrive, MS Teams & Yammer.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong end-user & technical knowledge across the M365 Application Suite
- Solution design experience on M365, specifically SharePoint & MS Teams
- Solid experience working with Power Automate & PowerShell
- Experience in consulting services, technical delivery & ongoing support
- Able to facilitate end user adoption of the M365 Platform
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This role is based in Central London but also offers full remote working and comes with a generous salary up to £70,000 + Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now!