Position - Linux Systems Administrator
Location - West London
Salary - £40,000-£60,000 + Benefits
We are working with one of the world's leading international film services companies, who are looking to hire a Linux Systems Administrator to support the business on a number of large scale projects.
You will be responsible for all support functions and be involved in the design and implementation of new technology to meet both internal and client needs.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong hands on experience supporting Linux systems.
- Experience with Ubuntu, Red Hat based Linux OS and MacOSX.
- Strong scripting skills - Perl/Bash/Python.
- Experience with cloud/automation technologies - AWS, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform.
- Excellent communication skills.
This role is based in West London and comes with a generous salary between £40,000-£60,000 + Additional Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.