Position - Linux Engineer
Location - London/Hybrid
Salary - £75,000 - £85,000 + Benefits
We are working with a well known insurance company who are going through a significant period of growth and transformation.
They are looking for a Linux Engineer with containerisation expereince to join their growing technology function.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python), and automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Automation skills (Kubernetes, CentOS, Redhat, terraform, Ansible, Github)
- Physical to Virtual conversion using well-known Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, Digital Ocean, etc)
- At least 2 years of direct hands on experience with AWS VPC, EC2, S3, Elastic Load Balancer, Route53, Cloudwatch, CloudTrail, and AKS
- Hands on experience with Azure DNS, Traffic Manager, Express Route, Load Balancer, Monitor and EKS
- Extensive experience working within a distributed Git workflow
This role is based in London (with flexible working) and comes with a generous salary between £75,000 - £85,000 + Additional Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - apply now.