- Travel, Hospitality, & Leisure
£65000 - £80000 per annum + + benefits
- Systems Administrator
3 weeks ago
Position – Lead SysAdmin (m365 & Azure)
Location – (Hybrid – 2 days a week in Buckinghamshire office)
Salary – £65,000 – £80,000 + Benefits
Our client is a PE-backed Multinational with operations across UK, Ireland and the US.
The IT Director is seeking a Senior-level SysAdmin to report into him in order to manage their m365 and Azure Tenant at group level.
This role has no direct reports but will involve you coroordinating with the local teams, as well as planning how to improve the group’s use of the wider MS Cloud Ecosystem.
Why this role?:
This client is a fast-growing, ambitious group going through a critical period of digital transformation.
You’ll be given the chance to have a massive impact on the tehcnical operations and exposure to working with senior leadership on a regular basis.
Requirements for this role:
– Deep experience taking ownership for a m365 and Azure Tenant
– Ability to be involved throughout whole llifecycle from planning > design > implementation > BAU
– Strong appreciation of wider Cyber & Governance principles
– Confident Communication and Stakeholder engagement (strong technical knowledge is not enough in this role)
Bonus points for:
– Demonstrable experience for the above within a multinational environment