Lead Solution Architect (Remote)
API Design / Microservices / Cloud / Azure / Solution Architect / Integration
La Fosse have been engaged by a fast-growing hospitality & retail business which has thrived as a result of the pandemic, and the changes in both consumer habits & employee mobility. This company is at the beginning of a substantial growth trajectory and therefore need a Lead Architect to set up the future direction of their technology state to support this scale.
You will be working as part of a European technology function, with team members dispersed across the continent, therefore only requiring c. one day in the office month and the odd trip to Spain every quarter.
This person will needs to be technically-credible, managing two Solution Architects and regularly dealing with development teams & system owners across core areas like Sales platforms, Billing Software, APIs and Microsoft Dynamics for example.
Key Experience Required:
- Extensive solution design experience to support the development of both bespoke applications and the integration of off-the-shelf products into a complex technology estate.
- A strong technical foundation, likely in Development/Engineering and ability to have credible conversations with technical teams.
- You have owned HLD and solution optioning within both SOA and microservices environment with a strong understanding of integration patterns.
- Ability to work in an environment which is both Agile, and also a virtual team dispersed across multiple countries.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
- A problem-solving attitude.
This is a great opportunity for a (Senior) Solution or Lead Architect who'd like to join a company at the start of an accelerated growth period and manage a small team.