Our client, a global leader and industry innovator in the digital health space, sought a Lead Quality Engineer, with strong experience in Java, Python, JS or TypeScript, on their mission to scale their expanding technology division, with a focus on maximising quality and robust test coverage across their engineering teams.
You will work day-to-day with highly skilled engineering and product teams who build and function their bespoke software systems/applications. This person will play a vital role in optimising and influencing the best methods and tooling to ensure the highest possible standards of quality across various business initiatives while contributing towards the strategy and roadmap.
- Being an influential, senior team member, contributing heavily to the test strategy and plan
- Create detailed documentation such as a Test Strategy & Plan
- Introduce new tools and processes to support teams in Continuous Integration
- Help numerous engineering teams to adopt TDD & ATDD
- Improve on existing test reporting & traceability
- Support the automatic collection of quality metrics and subsequent improvements
- Conduct exploratory testing sessions involving various senior stakeholders
- Experience working with micro services architecture
- Experience with automating APIs
- Excellent general quality engineering experience in a leadership capacity
- Cloud services experience with either AWS, Azure or GCP and integrating into CI/CD pipelines
- Experience around both functional and non-functional aspects of testing
- Strong grasp on BDD, TDD, ATDD and supporting teams through these methods
- Excellent problem solving and analytical mindset - with the ability to manage processes and mentor people
- Testing experience around large data sets - desirable
- Any Machine Learning knowledge/experience - desirable (recently introduced this with Python)
They offer a highly ambitious, flexible, fast-paced and challenging environment and the chance to work with passionate people including industry leaders. The are looking for people who are always looking to learn and make an impact and matches their core values.
This is in addition to a 50% hybrid office/home working pattern, performance & company bonus of up to 15%, pension, optional private medical, cycle to work, free yearly noise cancelling headphones and a fantastic new office space in the west of Central London.