La Fosse Associates are working with a hypergrowth, payments technology company who are seeking a Lead Project Manager.
The organisation is rapidly transforming business who are passionate about creating quality, simplified payment solutions, including a payment acquiring platform, gateway and value-added payment services. The Lead PM will be part of the Product Team, reporting to the Senior Director of Product Delivery.
- Lead a team of project managers and build the project management capabilities and frameworks
- Own the overall view of how projects are progresses and report on it
- Own and manage the overall project lifecycle independently, demonstrate keen attention to detail
- Engage with third party partners to ensure the agreed Product design and deliverables are built to an agreed schedule on an Agile approach.
- Manage and facilitate progress, status updates and pre-launch Go / No Go sign off meetings to various stakeholders
- Govern and collate all risks, issues and dependencies throughout the project life cycle with a clear path to resolve
- Creation and maintenance of project governance documentation including but not limited to project plans, Action & RAID logs and RACI matrices.
- Manage and facilitate product kick off meetings, progress meetings, ExCo status updates and pre-launch Go / No Go sign off meetings
- Stakeholder communication of project updates to all interested parties (internal and external)
- Deliver project outcomes with a focus on priorities to meet program and project deadlines.
- Deputise for the Lead Project Manager as and when required
HQ is in Cambridge and the organisation fully supports home and office working, with flexibility offered to all staff.
To be successful in this role you will be/ have:
- Experience in a hypergrowth/scale-up FinTech and, or Payments business is essential
- You have worked on big project that were delivered by multiple teams, both internal and external with demonstrable experience recently working recently in an Agile environment
- You have a led programs that included several projects running simultaneously
- Proven experience, leading, coaching and mentoring teams of Project Managers
- Worked in product focused environment which is outcome driven.
- Able to run with projects and products that are in various stages of the project lifecycle
- Proficient in the use of Confluence, MS Office tools, MS Project, comfortable with the use of MS Teams
- Self-starter, able to pick up new complex projects and be affective in-role
- Strong work ethic, extremely organised, pragmatic with excellent attention to detail
- Be motivated by achieving set goals and exceeding them