A Lead Software Engineer in Test (Mobile) with React Native experience is sought to work for a renowned, global digital agency/software house to help drive and scale mobile test automation efforts on a large ongoing project focussed on an iOS/android. Please also note that this role is outside IR35.
The end client would like to establish a robust React Native test automation suite that provides coverage across the platform - previous efforts have meant that they are left with some gaps in coverage and ultimately the standard and performance of their test automation is not where it needs to be.
This is a highly consultative requirement where you will be tasked with advising on what the best approach should to their current set up: should they persist with and improve upon the suite/processes. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leading team and take the lead on shaping the automation on a mobile platform.
- Solid React Native test automation experience and relevant tooling (Detox would be ideal)
- Experience in as a team lead or manager, training/mentoring more junior SDET team members (hands on)
- Strong knowledge of agile software engineering practices
- Experience with CICD and related tooling
- API Testing
- Strong communication skills
- Able to start within 2 weeks' notice.
The initial term of the contract is 3 month (with potential to extend further) and fully remote.
If you have the above experience? please get in touch.