Lead Information Security Risk Manager
HQ in City of London (roughly twice per week in office)
Up to £90,000 + bonus + package
La Fosse have partnered with one of the UK's leading Private Banks in the search for a Lead Information Security Risk Manager. The business has a hugely successful heritage with longstanding customer relationships, they provide an extremely personal, values led experience to private banking.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Resilience & GRC, you will be responsible for Information Security Risk Management as the bank look to enhance their maturity. In this 1.5 line of defence role, you will be responsible for assessing & developing security controls against regulatory frameworks. The business has a good foundation in place but are looking to develop their cyber function so that technology controls, risk management processes and security standards are improved & run effectively. This is a standalone role where you will engage with and influence stakeholders to drive standards - you will be able to leverage key resources across the function.
This role was specifically signed off by the board, giving a good insight into the importance of delivery across security GRC for the business.
- Prior experience leading security GRC activities, with a strong exposure to implementing security controls, frameworks & standards.
- Experience in 1st/1.5 or 2nd line of defence preferable, open to experience coming from 3rd line assuming you bring experience in other lines of defence.
- Strong knowledge of information security controls and regulatory standards (i.e. ISO 27001/2, NIST, etc.).
- Demonstrate technical knowledge, with an ability to translate technical aspects back to the business.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to build strong & trusted relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience in financial services is essential - bringing an understanding of the regulatory environment.