We are currently partnered with one of leading housing associations in London. They are a team who have the shared vision to house west London's working poor and providing them with a home from which to build a more secure future. They are now seeking a proven and experienced Lead Software Developer, who will be pivotal in developing and maintaining the clients flagship digital platform.
Reporting to the Development Manager, we are looking for someone who has:
* Extensive development experience utilising C#, ASP, .NET and MVC, and Web API/RESTful API.
* Well versed in Source Control using GIT.
* Experience working with cloud technologies and the use of DevOps tools.
* Currently using and well versed in Design Patterns including microservice architecture.
* Experience with testing your own code - Unit Testing or TDD.
* Mentoring Junior/Mid-level developers.
The client are currently working fully remote, and will be for the forseeable future. There will only be some travel into the London office even when things resume.
For more information please get in touch today and send your CV to Kamni.email@example.com