Lead Data Engineer
£100,000 - £110,000 per annum
Location: London (1 x a month)
Lead ta Engineer - Insuretech - AWS - Python - Databricks - Machine Learning -
La Fosse have partnered up with a dynamic Insuretech business as a Lead Data Engineer and play a crucial role in transforming the insurance industry. We leverage advanced technology, data analytics, and automation to deliver seamless insurance solutions to our customers. As a cloud-based company, we rely on AWS as our primary cloud stack, and Python is our predominant programming language. We also utilize Databricks to harness the power of machine learning. If you are passionate about data engineering, machine learning, and building a robust data platform, we invite you to apply!
- Building scalable data pipelines
- Experienced in managing team
- Drive the design, development, and maintenance of our robust data platform.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, software engineers, and product managers, to create scalable and efficient data pipelines.
- As a leader, you will manage a team of 7 talented Data Engineers and be responsible for setting up best practices, building robust processors, and ensuring the success of our data engineering initiatives.
- This role is well-suited for individuals with a keen interest in machine learning and a passion for building reliable and scalable data solutions.
If you are interested in this position please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by the end of the 2nd June 2023 @12:00 to be considered