La Fosse associates are recruiting a Lead CRM Solution Architect on a permanent basis at a private healthcare organisation.
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Hybrid (In London 3 days a week - attractive location site!)
- Need: A strong willed and pragmatic candidate that can stick to tight deadlines
- Experience Required: 2 years as a CRM solution architect
- Desired skillsets: CRM/CEM Experience, Cloud Software, AWS, Azure, E-Gain, Pegasystems, Zendesk
- Qualification: BA Hons in Computer or Data Science or engineering is preferred (TOGAF also desirable but not essential)
The Lead Solution Architect will define, design, process implement & advise on the delivery of technology-enabled solutions, primarily in the areas of Contact & Case Management, and Enterprise Content Management. This project contributes to the digital transformation in the two of the six business lines which is medical and security systems.
The project started 6 months ago with a highly skilled and innovative contractor for the first phase of the design; now they require someone to come in on a permanent basis and continue the project.
This is a global company in operations, they have a huge content agenda that will have a link to their content systems.
- Evaluate vendors, partners and potential acquisitions for architectural recommendations
- Understands business drivers and capabilities
- Designs and documents full solution architectures, for a range of stakeholders
- Translates business and technical requirements into an architecture roadmap
- Keep pace with relevant IT market trends and products
- Include analysis of options, and record decisions and rationales
- Ensures fair compliance with our Enterprise Architecture principles, standards and reference architectures
- Represent solutions to the Group Architecture Review Board
- Support engineering teams in delivery, and in adopting the right tooling
- 2 Month Salary bonus!
- 25 days annual leave + birthday off + Bank holidays and Christmas = 35 days annual leave
- Buy back annual leave - up to 10 days
- Generous pension contribution up to 14%
- Health & Dental Insurance with BUPA
- Hybrid working
- Career Progression
Please note: La Fosse Associates is a committed equal opportunities employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly today.