business analyst manager, Lead BA, Senior BA, Transport, logisitics, retail.
My client, a leading transport company is looking for a Lead BA. This is a permanent role paying up to £65,000pa plus benefits. The role offers flexible and remote working up to three days a week.
The successful candidate will :
- Facilitate and/or participate in the necessary forums to track project demand and progress with proposal work, up to the point of approval, ready for project commencement
- Understand and translate business requirements as part of project requests and work with the relevant teams to gather cost estimates and build proposals, business cases and costings for customers, which propose appropriate solutions in line with agreed resourcing and funding mechanisms
- Maintain a strong relationship with the T&S Change Director and the PMO office to ensure demand is carefully managed and project & financial reporting is up to date and informative
- Working to the relevant governance processes related to project demand
- Liaise with and manage relevant stakeholders
- Effective road mapping of project demand against business plans, including prioritisation and input to resource allocation
- Illicit, understand and document requirements from business stakeholders that meet their business objectives
- Create User Stories, Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams and Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Gather, validate and document "As-Is" and "To-Be" and perform gap analyses
- Participate in solution design and problem-solving workshops
- Contribute to backlog prioritisation and sprint planning activities
- Work collaboratively with IT developers to assist in the solution design process
- Support the design and implementation of testing regimes so everything tested satisfies the business requirements
- Increase the maturity of demand management processes and planning capability working with the PMO to impact assess business change demands across the businesses.
Please apply for immediate consideration.