Position: Lead Business Analyst
Day Rate: £450 - £500 (outside IR35)
Senior Business Analyst required to join an Retailer based in Bracknell. The IT Team has grown substantially over the past few years and is now looking for another BA to join the team. You will report into the BA Manager and get the opportunity to deliver a variety of end-to-end IT and Digital projects. You will also play a key role in further developing and enhancing BA ways of working as a Lead BA.
The ideal candidate will have exception stakeholder management and be able to build rapport with "C" Level Executives who will act as key sponsors on projects. It is essential that you have working within the IT Department as a Business Analyst and delivering a variety of projects across the full software development lifecycle.
- Background working as a Business Analyst within an IT Department is ESSENTIAL
- Background working within Retail, Pharmaceutical, OTC, Logistics and Supply Chain is ESSENTIAL
- Proven track record in workshop facilitation, gathering and documenting requirements and converting functional specs into technical specs is ESSENTIAL
- Experience in working on a variety of IT and Digital projects is ESSENTIAL (E.g. PIM / Product Information Management, Supply Chain, Logistics, ERP, D365 etc…)
- Experience working in a variety of methodologies such as Waterfall and AGILE is ESSENTIAL
- Qualifications: ISEB or BCS is ESSENTIAL
This is a fantastic time to join an exciting Global Retail organisation with a highly skilled team of Business Analysts. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for the position.
This role is