Role: Lead Business Analyst
I am currently looking to recruit a Lead Business Analyst to join a FTSE listed, financial services group. They are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to deliver a variation of projects within their Valuation & Reporting value stream, which could include: developing new financial products, reporting changes, actuarial and data projects.
As a Lead Business Analyst, your role will be to drive and support the evolution of the business analysis service by working collaboratively with the business analysis community. You will lead a team of c. 4-6 and will be heavily involved in their development.
- Line and matrix management, including recruitment, development, and performance management using KPIs.
- Recruit and onboard new Bas.
- Planning analysis work pipeline, managing capacity, highlighting priority calls and gaps.
- Support Bas in designing assignment approaches, carry out peer reviews.
- Conducting 121s.
- Creating PDPs and training.
- Defining quarterly goals and shared missions to support the business analysis roadmap.
- Carrying out upstream feasibility and impact assessments.
- Championing Agile working methodology.
- Knowledge of analysis techniques and ability to create an effective method and practice across a team e.g. brainstorming, reverse engineering, process mapping, causal analysis, wire framing, context diagrams etc.
- Experience in managing third party suppliers.
- Experience in a change environment and within an Agile framework.
- Experience with line and matrix management.
- Experience with senior stakeholder management.
- Experience in the financial services sector.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (dependent on exp.) + Benefits including bonus up to 30%
Location: Reigate, Surrey and flexible working on offer
This is a great opportunity to join a huge industry name. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.