Lead Architect - Finance
Enterprise Architect / Solution Architect / Finance IT / SAP / HANA / FICO
La Fosse are partnered with one of the world's largest organisations, to source them a Lead Architect that specialises in the Finance domain. In a new era for technology, amongst much change & transformation, the organisation is making several key new hires in the Architecture practice.
A brand new position for the business, this Architecture Leadership position will be accountable for the roadmaps, strategies & overall design authority for the Finance space. You will be working closely with Finance stakeholders within the CFO office - process, transformation, operations to align technology strategy & planning with their objectives.
Key Experience Required:
- Significant experience operating as both a Solution & Enterprise Architect for several years.
- Strong understanding of the Finance IT landscape, particularly SAP, Concur, S/4 HANA and similar technologies in areas like Treasury, Cash Management, Finance Operations etc.
- Understanding of the Finance domain - in areas such as Processes, Tax, Accounting & Reporting.
- You have worked for an organisation that is multi-national or sufficiently complex, within Finance IT programmes.
- Experience designing modern architectures within both Agile & Waterfall environments.
This role will require c. 2 days in London post-covid, with the rest from home.