APIs / Transformation / Enterprise Architect / Technology Strategy / Data
La Fosse are working with a global financial services company that are looking to bring on-board a new Lead Architect into their Architecture function. You'll be coming into an area of the business undergoing substantial transformation & will also have responsibility for a small team of Architects.
This business area is one with significant data touchpoints, interconnected systems and Agile processes. Crucial to the technology modernisation and upgrade within the space is a long-term roadmap & overall strategy for technology, which you'd be responsible for helping design and then ensure is implemented.
Key Skills Required:
- You'll need experience working in either a Solution or Enterprise Architecture capacity, ideally in a complex & multi-location business.
- Given the importance of data in this organisation - experience of ESBs, API Gateways and Integration design patterns would be very advantageous.
- Broad technology experience, with exposure to a wide variety of domains.
- Experience working in ideally both in-house development & COTS environments, with the ability to work with software vendors & delivery partners.
- Ability to work autonomously, drive change & challenge senior stakeholders.
Flexible working options to be discussed, but c. 3 days will be needed in London.