Hi there! We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of London's fastest growing tech companies, who have developed a bespoke online marketplace which has transformed the European logistics landscape.
You will be joining their new, and growing Data & Analytics team as a Lead Analytics Engineer. As a company that is passionate about automation, platform observability and good engineering practices, our client is carrying out a new greenfield data platform project - utilising AWS, dbt and Snowflake as a forward thinking tech stack across the team.
This is a perfect opportunity for those who look to be at the forefront of their field with the best hands on experience available, interchanging with Data Scientists, Analysts, Engineers and great exposure to the commercial decision making process.
What You'll Do
- Design and Development of ELT pipelines using Fivetran and dbt
- Design and Development of the Data Warehouse in Snowflake including data and dimensional modelling
- Design and development of Analytics and BI Self-Service capabilities, dashboarding, reporting and visualisations using Tableau
- Providing bespoke Data Analysis as requested
- Ensure Data Quality, Data Security, Data Privacy and wider Analytics Engineering and Analysis standards remain high
- Technically lead and mentoring of others
What We're Looking For:
- Experience using Snowflake
- Experience using Tableau
- Great understanding of ELT
- AWS or other cloud database experience is desired
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment
What Our Client is Offering:
- A very flexible WFH model - come in when you feel like it!
- 25 days holiday
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Free in-house barista & cold breakfast
- Small in-house gym
- Social events