Kubernetes Engineer - Outside IR35 - 3 Month Contract - London
- Supporting numerous production Kubernetes clusters running in AWS.
- Troubleshoot and maintain Kubernetes control plane components.
- Advise on Kubernetes best practices.
- Educate team members on Kubernetes
- Must have experience managing control plane components in production
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes control plane components - kube-apiserver, kube-scheduler and kube-controller-manager
- Strong knowledge of etc-d
- Strong knowledge of application packaging and deployment technologies such as Helm.
- Strong knowledge of ingress technologies, specifically Traefik and Nginx
- Experience in setting up and running Kubernetes clusters in AWS
- Solid understanding of core AWS concepts and services.
- Experience with the following logging and monitoring tools;
- Kibana, Fluentd, Elastic Search, Splunk, Grafana and Prometheus
- Experience with container technologies i.e Docker, Containered, rkt, etc.
- Solid creative problem solving skills & clear communication
If you have the skills required to perform this role please send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Start date: ASAP
Rate: 550 - 600 a day GBP
Duration: 3 Months
IR35 Status: Outside