I am recruiting a SaaS Project Manager on behalf of my client who are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager for a 3 month contract. From Day 1 you will be working on an in-flight customer implementation project therefore must be able to get going right away and build excellent rapport with all levels across the organisation and client organisation and manage their expectations .
You will be carrying out a variety of project managemetn duties including:
- Setting up and maintaining project documentation - project plan, risk and action logs, regular status reports etc.
- Controlling project scope, ensuring that rigorous change control is exercised
- Chairing all project meetings and documenting notes and follow up actions
- Ensuring all project tasks and actions are completed on time and updated in the project plan
- Ensuring delivery of the system and services meet customer requirements and that acceptance and handover to business as usual are managed against agreed acceptance criteria and to a defined plan
You should have the below experiences and skills:
- At least the expereince of two end-to-end projects in managing technology implementations, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Experience managing large-scale and complex change projects involving multiple workstreams and stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Office 365 applications (Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong project team management and leadership skills
- Works with a sense of urgency and enjoys being busy
- Demonstrates good personal organisation and close attention to detail