Remote with occasional travel to London for essential meetings/meet the team
- Responsible for the successful delivery of allocated Digital Change & IT projects within the Digital Programme - managing time, risks, issues, budget and other resources accordingly. To ensure acceptance criteria are captured and met throughout the lifetime of the project and that KPI's are met during the delivery stages.
- Prioritise tasks accordingly as appropriate to business needs. Work closely with the Head of Delivery to ensure adherence with the project and programme approach, governance, integration with other projects/initiatives and delivering to agreed scope/timescales.
Skills and Experience Must haves:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Project Management.
- Experience in managing broad scale projects across various disciplines.
- Manage stakeholders, up to and including Exec level.
- Experience managing projects and clients on complex multi-stakeholder engagements.
- High standards and keen attention to detail.
- Apply data and insight to inform decision-making.
- Work under pressure and make pragmatic decisions.
- Manage relationships with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of driving organisational and cross-functional alignment to produce positive outcomes.
- Successful track record within a fast paced, engaging environment.
- Experience working flexibly across a range of responsibilities, projects and programmes.
- Experience in agile project management methodologies.
- Responsible for successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of Digital Change projects/programmes.
- Work closely with Executive Sponsors and Product Managers to drive successful project implementation to achieve project objectives.
- Establish priorities, build buy-in to a sense of urgency and importance while following best practice Project Management framework in project execution.
- Provide high quality leadership of the project team. Encourage people to work collaboratively to reach decisions, while establishing an escalation process for disagreement as appropriate.
- Assume responsibility for multiple projects (as required) within the overall portfolio of Digital Change projects/programmes/initiatives including business readiness deliverables and drive achievement against overall project outcomes.
- Proactively manage risks as they relate to project delivery.
- Monitoring progress and preparing / delivering regular reports to the Head of Delivery and PMO team.
- Project budget management and tracking.
- Maintain and improve upon project management frameworks and standards to support consistency where appropriate, and drive improvements in our project management capability across the business.
- Develop your team members to support their professional and personal development journey and help them to become the best they can be.
Please apply within!