Junior Product Manager
The Junior Product Manager's main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the product team to define sprint goals and releases, with particular focus on managing the digital product development backlog for existing products and platforms, including support/bugs and tech debt items.
- Working with our developers in an agile/scrum environment to deliver quality features and products within the expected timeline, including testing/assisting QAs as required.
- Helping to manage relationships with internal teams as well as with external engineering partners or third-party consultants.
- Experience working in an agile / scrum environment.
- Experience in assessing value to ensure work focuses on items with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy - and tracking results.
- Web app or software development experience, preferably with B2B or subscriptions-based products.
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders of varying seniority levels.
- Familiarity with industry standard tools like Jira to manage a backlog and produce relevant reports.
- Thorough understanding of how to write user stories using INVEST criteria and group features into epics.
- Successful track record of developing products to deadlines and budgets.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features / minimum viable products.
- Action-oriented, enthusiastic, analytical, organised and customer-centric.
- A willingness to learn and ambition to grow your skills and capabilities.
If this role sounds of interest to you please apply within!