Role: Junior Desktop Engineer
Location: London/Remote (3 days a week onsite)
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 + Benefits
You will work alongside the business to ensure all service requests, issues and queries are dealt with in a professional, efficient, and timely manner. As a key representative of the Operations function, you will be responsible for fielding all end user requests, whilst also working proactively to ensure that the offered service is as user friendly as possible. You will also be responsible for Active Directory, application/system administration, and the JML process.
- Maintaining Active Directory
- Owning the service request and JML processes.
- Empowering the business by providing any necessary tools/applications to increase productivity.
- Take ownership of SharePoint administration.
- Take ownership of Confluence / JIRA
- Building, deploying and maintaining user Laptops/Macs
- Cisco WebEx administration / support
- AV/Meeting room support
- Microsoft 365 support / administration / licensing
- Be responsible for various internal systems (Mimecast, WiFi/Network monitoring, CCTV, and administration of internal infrastructure).
- Help to evolve and mature our ITSM tooling (i.e. progress updates on tickets pushed to end users etc.).
- Be responsible for our hardware asset register.
- Be responsible for ordering of hardware/software at the business' request.
- Assist with any comm's room issues/requests.
- Demonstrable experience working within a fast-paced business, delivering service to end users with efficiency and professionalism.
- Experience working with Microsoft products, particularly Azure AD, O365. And SharePoint.
- Experience dealing with the onboarding process for new starters.
- Have a versatility that allows you to adapt quickly to new technology, and have the passion to strive for excellent service.
- Be able to work collaboratively with other Tech colleagues to identify key areas for improvement.
- Experience working with printing solutions (i.e. Papercut).