Role: Junior Business Analyst / Project Manager
We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst / Project Manager to join an International Insurance organisation based in the heart of the City.
This is a great chance to help shape business processes and enhance your project management skills as part of the buiness' finance transformation. You would work within the Finance Change Management team and engage with stakeholders from across Finance and the wider business. You will gain experience influencing others (change management) to initiate a recommended course of action to solve a problem or increase efficiency.
We are looking for a career-driven Junior Project Manager or Business Analyst who can provide support in delivering multiple small to medium sized projects and initiatives to achieve desired business objectives
Role and responsibilities:
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years experience operating as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Consultant or similar
- Provide project support to manage the effective delivery of Finance projects to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of assignments
- Assist with preparing the Programme Management reports.
- Contribute to the project status reporting on a regular basis, including risks and new requirements.
- Mitigate, resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion to minimize exposure and risk on projects.
- Draft current business processes, controls, and procedural documentation.
- Supporting requirements gathering for process improvements, system enhancements and new functionality.
- Work with the finance team and the business to articulate and document their proposals and solutions.
- Arrange, prepare and facilitate user/client meetings, present issues and solutions
- Experience in Finance or Accounting function or within Insurance/Financial Services
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years experience operating as a Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Experience working in a financial services firm, preferably insurance.
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 + Bonus + Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation and to grow your career. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for the role or email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org